If you are an Android user and you want to work with different countries regardless of the restrictions, then you can choose to download and install APK files directly from Google Play Store through your Computer.Here are some tips to download apks for free to your device.
What Is An Apk File?
The .Exe file is the extension to download the application which is present in the computer.Apk is the file format to download and install the application from an unknown source which is present in the Google Play Store.
Download The Apk Files Using Extension
If you like to download many free apks then getting an extension from chrome or firefox is the best idea to approach.For this, you want to download and install the CodeKiem’s APK Downloader extension version 2 from the legitimate websites which will support on both chrome and firefox browser.
- Once you add the extension to your browser then you need to enter the email address in which you store the chrome extension associated with your Google Play account and also you will be requested to get Device ID on your device.
- To get a Device ID to your system you need to download a Device ID app from which you can get the Android ID, and you can open it on your Device.
- You can also use an E-mail address which is listed in the Device ID along with the password associated with that E-mail address and then log into the APK Downloader.
- Once you finish the above steps, goto the Play store and find the application for which you wish to download apk for free to your device.You will now be able to see the “Install” or “Buy” button in the “Download Apk” option.Click on the app which you want to download to your Device.
Steps To Install Apk Files From Play Store Using Websites
If you are a casual Apk downloader, then Chrome Extension is not necessary. Instead, you can download application for free from the dedicated sites which are available on the Play Store.
- Click on the Play Store Icon and find the application you want to download.
- Copy the application URL and paste it into the browser address bar.
- Go to the official website and enter the app package name in the box provided.
- Hit the button to download the link and save it on your device.
- The Application will Install on your device/smartphone.
Apart from this, there are many other ways to downloaded the apk files, but it’s the simple and easiest method to download the apk files.